- Model NO.: TDM-III-serial & TDM-serial
- Refractoriness: 200-450°C
- Apparent Density: Depends on Customer Request
- Usage: Garments Golves Tent
- Max Width: 1.52meters
- Origin: China
- Material: Polypropylene
- Diameter: Depends on Customer Request
- Surface Treatment: None
- Color: White
- Trademark: TEDA TDGY serials
Thermel insulation description
TDM-III Series TEDA Themal insulation meets the standard GB 18401-2003( The National General Safety Technical Code for Textile Products). The material is safe to be used touching people's skin directly. It is an absolute green product.
This product has a bi-component structure, blended by polyester and polyolefin fine denier fibers, which can retains its insulating ability in damp conditions and dries quickly and easily. It features light, thin, soft, high thermal insulativity, washable, compressible, damp-proof and can provide a high breathability.
Note:1. Tested under pressure at 0.002PSI(1.37×10-3 N/cm2 ) :1.0.002PSI(1.37×10-3 N/cm2 ).
* Width available: 1.5meters (60inches) :1.5
* Material Composite: PP 65% / PET 35% :PP65%/PET35%
* Hydroscopicity: < 1% 1%
* :TDM-III ,.100mm150mm.
Use form: TDM-III can be directly used to laminated with other fabric to produce garments; and also can be available in forms that we laminated Spunbond scrim of one side or both sides of the insulation . The press point distance is 100 or 150mm.